The High Skills Partners are:
- A Specifically Quantitative Consultancy with skills in Economics, Marketing, Finance, Law, Data Information Systems, Integration and Statistical Analysis who apply these skill areas practically.
- A collaboration of experienced professionals who understand client service, responsibility and continuity.
- Each of us is highly skilled in particular areas of quantitative analytics to build your profits.
- Individually we each have a vast amount of experience in multiple disciplines.
- A 21st century consultancy with low fixed costs for maximum value, using the latest technology for collaboration and communication.
- Partners are neither ad-hoc nor temporary, we have worked together for a number of years.
- Each project has a Principal Consultant with one or more Collaborators, Contributors and other resources as required.
- We aim to provide value and flexibility, with continuity across time, and the ability to both scale up and out where needed.
HSP Principal Consultants:
Eirikur is a Data and Business Intelligence Architect, who, by his experience and broad knowledge, brings a hugely positive impact to the business. He is recognised within the international community of SQL Server Experts for his extensive skills and ability to solve complex problems, improving performance and advanced application of data technologies. He has proven his ability to quickly provide solutions of outstanding quality for both technical and business problems.
Joe is an expert analytics consultant and has worked for major organisations in Europe and the US and has extensive experience in optimising marketing, price and tax structures to maximise profits. He has been a main board director of top 20 advertising agencies. He was educated in Natural Science at Oxford and has qualifications in economics and statistics. He has been quantitative judge for the IPA Advertising awards 3 times, and been a visiting lecturer at the Judge Business School in Cambridge.
Henrik has a substantial experience of corporate finance, strategy development and business optimisation experience gained from corporates (3M, ICI, Thomas Cook and Tibbett & Britten), consulting (LEK), investment banking (Bear Stearns) and advising large defined benefit pension schemes. He has a B.Sc. in Economics from Copenhagen Business School, an M.Sc. (Accounting & Finance) from London School of Economics and an MBA from INSEAD.
Pascale has worked, and consulted, for a number of large FMCG and industrial international and global companies mainly concentrating on developing global marketing strategies, growth driver analyses, customer segmentation and brand equity building.
Dr. Grace Kite
Grace is an expert in econometrics, evaluating the effects of marketing, pricing, promotions, distribution, competition and new product development for the most successful large companies in the UK and Europe across a wide variety of business sectors. She has excellent communications skills and can explain business-relevant implications to the non-technical. She is a very good listener and observer, able to stylise situations, identify incentives, and isolate factors driving change. She has a PhD and MSc in Development Economics from SOAS, an MSc in Economics and Econometrics from the LSE, and a BSc in Economics from Warwick University.
A senior lawyer with a broad commercial and professional background. Has worked in private practice, property and industry in the UK, Spain, Belgium and Switzerland, specialising in delivering freelance, flexible, in-house legal consulting to companies, with emphasis on international work involving European languages. Key skills include negotiating, drafting and reviewing a wide range of commercial agreements and contracts, whilst always ensuring compliance with current regulations.
A jack of all IT trades, Andrew delivers solutions, regardless of which ever problems are presented.
Stef’s specialities include data analysis, research, Excel & VBA modelling, operational systems and processes.
He has worked as a consultant in telecommunications, financial, advertising, FMCG and health industries.
He has a First class Hons Ecological Science degree from Edinburgh.