High Skills Partners:
- A Multi-disciplinary Consultancy with particular skills in Quantitative Economics, Marketing, Finance, Law, Data Information Systems, Integration and Statistical Analysis who apply these skill areas practically.
- A collaboration of experienced professionals who understand client service, responsibility, continuity and delivery/implementation.
- Each of us is highly skilled in particular areas of quantitative analytics to build your profits.
- We each have a vast amount of experience in a variety of disciplines.
- A 21st century consultancy with low fixed costs for maximum value, using the latest technology for collaboration and communication.
- Partners are neither ad-hoc nor temporary, we have worked together for a number of years.
- Each project has a Principal Consultant with one or more Collaborators, Contributors and other resources as required.
- We aim to provide value and flexibility, with continuity across time, and the ability to both scale-up and out where needed.
HSP Principal Consultants:
Eirikur is a Data and Business Intelligence Architect, who, by his experience and broad knowledge, brings a hugely positive impact to the business. He is recognised within the international community of SQL Server Experts for his extensive skills and ability to solve complex problems, improving performance and advanced application of data technologies. He has proven his ability to quickly provide solutions of outstanding quality for both technical and business problems.
Joe is an expert analytics consultant and has worked for major organisations in Europe and the US and has extensive experience in optimising marketing, price and tax structures to maximise profits. He has been a main board director of top 20 advertising agencies. He was educated in Natural Science at Oxford and has qualifications in economics and statistics. He has been quantitative judge for the IPA Advertising awards 3 times, and been a visiting lecturer at the Judge Business School in Cambridge.
Pascale has worked, and consulted, for a number of large FMCG and industrial international and global companies mainly concentrating on developing global marketing strategies, growth driver analyses, customer segmentation and brand equity building.
Charles is a senior lawyer with a broad commercial and professional background. Has worked in private practice, property and industry in the UK, Spain, Belgium and Switzerland, specialising in delivering freelance, flexible, in-house legal consulting to companies, with emphasis on international work involving European languages. Key skills include negotiating, drafting and reviewing a wide range of commercial agreements and contracts, whilst always ensuring compliance with current regulations.
Stef’s specialities include data analysis, research, Excel & VBA modelling, operational systems and processes.
He has worked as a consultant in telecommunications, financial, advertising, FMCG and health industries.
He has a First class Hons Ecological Science degree from Edinburgh.